NEW! 2018 Gift Guide!
Don’t know what to get the Olympic fan in your life? We’ve got you covered!
NOTE: Links to Amazon and TeePublic sites are part of affiliate programs. If you shop through those links, we’ll earn money to support the show.
Fans of our show have great taste, and that taste looks great in our merch! Choose from tees, hoodies, notebooks, stickers, mugs and more! We also have Olympic-inspired merch from other designers in our TeePublic store.
Spruce up your home with some Olympism! Fly the flag at your house and let your neighbors know about your Olympic spirit.
Jill and Alison have been drooling over The Criterion Collection Box Set. 100 Years of Olympic Films! Who wouldn’t want this?!
Rio 2016 wasn’t that long ago, but you can still nab these collectible Topps trading cards featuring 80 US Olympic and Paralympic hopefuls.
If you’re looking for a great stocking stuffer, remember that in less than two years, your favorite fan will be hosting their Tokyo 2020 Opening Ceremonies party. This torch would be a great addition to their Olympic party supply box!
Gear is essential to any athlete, and they need a reliable bag to haul it around. Here are some options for the athlete in your life:
- Elite Sports Warrior Boxing MMA BJJ Gear Bag – We love the mesh compartment to air out sweaty gear and the waterproof water bottle pocket.
- Ultimate Gym Bag – Don’t you hate digging around in your gym bag? This one opens all the way down the side to let you easily get your gear. Tons of pockets and places to store (and keep track of) your stuff.
This folding athletic mat is great to have at home for a quick stretch — stows away easily and doesn’t take up much space!
You didn’t think Jill wasn’t going to share some of her favorite gear? These are her officiating essentials:
- Stopwatch: The Oslo Silver 2.0 is fantastic. It counts up, it counts down (yeah, you’re likely going to need both of those features), it’s reliable, it has responsive buttons, it’s reasonably priced.
- Whistle: Get rid of that pea whistle! The Fox 40 Classic is all you’ll need. The basic version is sufficient. You can also get ones with a mouth cushion, which is really comfortable until it starts falling apart from chomping on it. Then it’s kind of gross.
- Clipboard: Jill prefers clipboards that have the low profile clips — less to catch on. This option allows you to choose a color (opt for black). A clipboard storage box is also great for the official who has to carry around extra paperwork during the game.