PyeongChang 2018 – Day 10: Bobsled – Ski Jumping – Alpine Skiing – Big Air – Curling – Biathlon – Speedskating – Figure Skating
Download this episode!
Alison’s traveling today, so Team USA’s #1 fan Sarah Patton is here to twizzle in her shoes. We hear how her Opening Ceremonies party went (perhaps it was golden), and then Jill and Sarah talk about:
- The opening day of Bobsled
- Our favorite mustachioed Ski Jumper
- Team Olympic Fever member John Shuster’s progress in the Curling tournament
- Doping in Curling
- Alpine Skiing with Ted Ligity (say it with us…..hot diggity)
- The first day of Big Air
- One of the most exciting Biathlon races yet (which is hard to believe, given how great this competition has been)
- The Olympic debut of Team Olympic Fever member Erin Jackson in Speedskating
- Ice Dancing’s opening night
Our fundraising campaign is going really well–thank you so much! If you’d like to help us keep the lights on, please give through the PayPal button above.
We also love hearing from you! Our VM line is 530-763-3837 (530-7-O-FEVER).